KasselWood Steel Shingles
A unique roof profile and the advanced coating technology of Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000® PVDF resin-based finishes provide the beauty of shake and slate roofs at a fraction of the cost. And they last. Longevity, durability and energy efficiency come together in a unique product that is sure to improve the value of your home, your peace of mind and your security.
KasselWood Steel Shingles Are Worry Free
Offering a wide variety of advanced finish colors, your beautiful, new roof will maintain its quality appearance and performance for years to come.
KasselWood Steel Roofing Stands the Tests of Fire, Wind, Hail and Time
Third Party Testing
- Rigorous third party testing ensures that your roof lives up to its claims.
- Underwriters Laboratories awarded KasselWood the highest ratings in fire resistance, wind uplift and hail penetration.
- Class “A” Fire Rating (UL790) Provides secure protection for you, your home and your belongings.
- Class “90” Wind Uplift Resistance Rating (UL580) Withstands hurricane strength winds of up to 120 mph.
- Class “IV” Hail Impact Resistance Rating (UL2218) Simulating the velocity and destruction of hail, a two-inch diameter steel ball is dropped from 20 feet in the air onto a roofing sample. The simulation does not penetrate or otherwise tear through the steel, giving it the highest hail impact rating possible.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our Lifetime/40-Year Transferable Limited Warranty serves as your reminder of the product’s protection. Unlike many other roofing warranties, the KasselWood warranty transfers to all future owners during the first 40 years after installation, is not pro-rated, and provides not only replacement materials but also replacement labor should a warranted failure occur.
Kynar 500® is a registered trademark belonging to Arkema Inc.
Hylar 5000® is a registered trademark belonging to Solvay